2015 UK Borders Conference
Download the 2015 Borders Conference Booking Form
Banner of Truth 2015 Borders Conference
When? 6-7 November 2015
Where? Church of Scotland, Chapel Street, Carlisle CA1 1JA
Solid Joys and Lasting Treasure
Watch out for the Booking Form soon!
Friday, 6th November
- 7:15 pm – The Angels of God and the Sufferings of Christ , Dan Peters
- Short Break
- 8:30 pm – The Joy that Strengthens us in Weakness , Mark Johnston
Saturday, 7th November
- 9:30 am – Tracing the Rainbow through the Rain: Finding Joy in Suffering , Andrew Randall
- Coffee/tea break
- 11:00 am – The Joy that took Christ through the Cross , Mark Johnston
- 1:30 pm – Reports / Question & Answer Session
- 3:00 pm – The En-joy-ment of Life through Christ , Andrew Randall
The Church of Scotland is in Chapel Street, which is off Lowther Street near the Lanes Shopping Centre.
Registration for the Conference is from 6:30pm on Friday evening. If attending only on Saturday, please allow time to register before the opening session.
Lunch on Saturday is not provided, but tea and coffee will be available at the Conference venue. Delegates may wish to bring a packed lunch, or make use of one of the many eating places nearby.
Details of convenient guest houses, etc., for overnight accommodation can be obtained from the Tourist Information Centre on 01228 598596, or through the following website:
Dan Peters, Pastor of Newcastle Reformed Evangelical Church in Benton, north-east Newcastle is married to Hannah, and they have three children.
Andrew Randall is a former lawyer, now minister of Grace Church Larbert in central Scotland, a congregation of the International Presbyterian Church. Andrew is married to Kay.
Mark Johnston, Pastor of Bethel Presbyterian Church, Cardiff. Mark is a Trustee of the Banner of Truth Trust and the author of three commentaries in the ‘Let’s Study’ series – John, Colossians & Philemon, and 2 Peter & Jude