2017 UK Borders Conference
Friday 10th – Saturday 11th November 2017
Banner of Truth 2017 Borders Conference
When? 10-11 November 2017
Where? Church of Scotland, Chapel Street, Carlisle CA1 1JA
Reformation Past and Present
Iain H. Murray
Friday, 10th November
- 7.15 pm – What the Church Needs to Know – Ian Hamilton
- 8.30pm – The English Reformation and What Followed (1) – Iain Murray
Saturday, 11th November
- 9.30am – A Reformation for Desperate Times – Phil Heaps
- 11.00am – The English Reformation and What Followed (2) – Iain Murray
- 1.30pm – Q&A and Report
- 3.00pm – The Lonely Reformer – Phil Heaps
The Church of Scotland is in Chapel Street, which is off Lowther Street near the Lanes Shopping Centre.
Registration for the Conference is from 6:30pm on Friday evening. If attending only on Saturday, please allow time to register before the opening session.
Lunch on Saturday is not provided, but tea and coffee will be available at the Conference venue. Delegates may wish to bring a packed lunch, or make use of one of the many eating places nearby.
Details of convenient guest houses, etc., for overnight accommodation can be obtained from the Tourist Information Centre on 01228 598596, or through the following website: