|Dimensions||21.5 × 14 × .2 cm|
Table of Contents
- Prayer: Some Suggestions , Peter Barnes
- News and Comment
- The Penitence of Josiah , Thomas Chantry
- The Duty, the Benefits and the Proper Method of Religious Fasting , Samuel Miller
- A Response to the Decision of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland, 23 May, 2011 , Douglas F. Kelly
- Why Do People Go to These Churches?, Derek Walker
- Book Reviews
- ‘There Are Places I Remember’ , Editor
More items to consider:
This index covers issues 1 to 315, September 1955 to December 1989. 111pp.
This binder holds two years’ issues and is made of stout board, with wire rods to hold the magazine in place. The name ‘Banner of Truth’ is stamped in gold on a black panel on the grey cloth.
Endorsement ‘I’m always very happy when the Banner of Truth magazine comes…This is the best value for money in any magazine that you have ever found.’ — ALISTAIR BEGG Published monthly, the Banner of Truth magazine aims at a serious approach to the Christian faith by means of devotional, historical and doctrinal studies, and seeks […]