West Coast Ministers’ Conference 2019
A Preview of the West Coast Ministers’ Conference location
Watch these videos to learn more about the conference
Tuesday Oct. 15 – Thursday Oct. 17, 2019
The West Coast Ministers’ Conference is an annual event where men gather from a variety of ministerial vocations to worship God and sit under the preaching of his Word.
The New Covenant Ministry of the Holy Spirit
Murrieta Hot Springs, Murrieta, CA.
In a world where there are an increasing amount of reformed conferences to attend, some might wonder what this conference venue has to offer. Murrieta surely isn’t the most populous city on the West Coast.
Some might ask, “Why did Banner choose to host a conference at a Christian conference center/resort?” First, the conference center allows us to keep everyone together. Traffic in the greater LA area is terrible. But once guests check in at the conference center they will have no reason to leave. All food, room arrangements, conference activities, etc., will be located at the conference site. This will allow our attendees to relax, form stronger relationships with the other Christian men at the conference, and be able to spend time in public and private prayer and Bible study. The vast majority of the attendees will stay in the private rooms on campus, share meals together at the campus dining hall, and enjoy fellowship together in the campus recreation centers (pool, beach volley ball, tennis, etc). Second, the Hot Springs Conference Center allows us to keep the conference rates low. This is an important feature of Banner of Truth conferences, for we want to reach out to as many pastors as possible, not all of whom are serving in large and prosperous congregations. Our conference fee, which ranges from $270 to $405 is great value for money when you consider it covers room and board, conference registration, bookstore gift certificates, and the use of all campus facilities. There are absolutely no hidden costs!
The US Ministers’ Conference is arranged for men in (or who have been in) pastoral ministry; students in theological training for the ministry; men serving in missionary work (at home or overseas); and men serving the church as elders or as deacons. In addition, we welcome those who are sponsored by their church/minister who are seriously considering the possibility of eldership or full-time ministry.
We ask that only men attend to maximize opportunities for fellowship, accountability, and prayer. We understand the difficulty of being away from family for a couple of nights, but one of the goals of this conference is to encourage men to forge strong friendships with like-minded brothers and fellow gospel ministers.
Tuesday, October 15th
- 11:00am – Registration Begins
- 3:30pm – Opening Sermon — Ian Hamilton
- 7:00pm – Worship in the New Covenant — Robert Godfrey
Wednesday, October 16th
- 8:15am – United Prayer
- 9:00am – The Holy Spirit in the Incarnate Life of Christ — Derek Thomas
- 10:45am – The Spirit’s New Covenant Ministry of Conviction — Kevin Efflandt
- 3:15pm – Short Address
- 3:30pm – Panel Discussion
- 7:00pm – The Father’s Promise of blessing on all Nations — Chad Vegas
Thursday, October 17th
- 8:15am – United Prayer
- 9:00pm – The Ministry of the Gospel among all Peoples — Brooks Bucer
- 10:45am – The Holy Spirit and the Christian Life — Derek Thomas
- 1:30pm – The Gift of the Son: a Better Advocate? — Chad Vegas
- 2:45pm – Closing Sermon— Mark Johnston
- Solid, reformed preaching from the Word of God, with encouraging fellowship among like-minded men in ministry.
- Located at the beautiful Murrieta Hot Springs Christian Conference Center in Murrieta, CA.
- Fee includes meals and lodging, unless you designate otherwise.
- Lodging in air-conditioned rooms on campus; linens, pillow, wash cloths and towels supplied.
- The San Diego International Airport and the Los Angeles International Airport are both just over an hour away.
- Registration begins Tuesday, October 15, 2019.
- Basketball courts, swimming pool, beach volleyball courts, natural hot spring pools, and tennis courts available during designated times.
- Banner of Truth Conference Bookstore with most, if not all Banner titles for purchase at discounted prices.
- Attendees receive a conference gift, a one-year electronic subscription to The Banner of Truth magazine, and a special conference bookstore gift certificate.
July 1, 2019
|July 1, 2019
to Sept 30, 2019
Sept 30, 2019
|²Group Room (2-5 People)||$365||$395||$425|
|3Seminary Student (2-5 People)||$270||$300||$330|
|4Registration & Meals Only||$250||$280||$310|
- Single Room: 1 person bedroom with private bathroom facilities. 2 nights accommodation and a 6-meal plan (Tuesday supper to Thursday lunch). Limited availability.
- Group Room (2-5 People): A shared bedroom for 2-5 attendees with a private bathroom. Each person will have their own bed and you may specify your roommates. If you specify roommates we will not add other people to your room. Price is per person and includes 2 nights accommodation and a 6-meal plan (Tuesday supper to Thursday lunch).
- Seminary Student (2-5 People): Based on the Group Room Plan, but with a discounted rate for seminarians.
- Registration & Meals Only: You arrange your own accommodations for lodging. All meals will be included and access to the entire event.