US Banner Office is Hiring
UPDATE – THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
The U.S. Banner of Truth office is hiring. We are looking for an employee who will eagerly uphold the mission of the Banner of Truth. Our mission is to promote, advance and disseminate a better knowledge and understanding of the history and doctrines of the true Biblical Christian Faith. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is:
• A self-motivated, hard worker
• Willing to work in a team environment
• Has good communication skills
• Has excellent customer support skills
• Is punctual and professional
• Is organized and can multitask
• Is committed to our mission
Since we are a fairly small office, every employee at the Banner has a variety of responsibilities. The office clerk position will be responsible for several things, including:
• Customer support (answering the phone, taking orders, dealing with customers)
• Web support (helping customers find things on our website). It is not necessary to have in-depth knowledge of website coding, but the ideal candidate needs to be very comfortable with a computer and able to research online.
• Clerk duties: filing orders, book keeping, word processing, odd jobs, etc.
This position is a full-time position with a 43.5 hour work week.
If you believe you are the right person for this position, please email a copy of your resume to the U.S. Manager, Patrick Daly at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Reading the Puritans. November 11, 2021
‘When I think of the Puritans, I think of a high view of Scripture.’ This Christmas season, shop the best prices on Puritan Paperbacks, collected works, and the Puritan Box Sets. https://www.youtube.com/embed/GG4JCSx_yAI Click here to shop now.
What Does it Mean to Be A Christian? According to Luther, Melanchthon, Tyndale and Calvin October 21, 2021
The following is an excerpt from Evangelicalism Divided, (pp 154-158) by Iain H. Murray. Read the article, and then consider taking advantage of the special prices during the week-long Reformation Day Special. See below for more information on the special. The lives of the Reformers are examples of men who, no longer content to trust […]