US Banner Office is Hiring
UPDATE – THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
The U.S. Banner of Truth office is hiring. We are looking for an employee who will eagerly uphold the mission of the Banner of Truth. Our mission is to promote, advance and disseminate a better knowledge and understanding of the history and doctrines of the true Biblical Christian Faith. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is:
• A self-motivated, hard worker
• Willing to work in a team environment
• Has good communication skills
• Has excellent customer support skills
• Is punctual and professional
• Is organized and can multitask
• Is committed to our mission
Since we are a fairly small office, every employee at the Banner has a variety of responsibilities. The office clerk position will be responsible for several things, including:
• Customer support (answering the phone, taking orders, dealing with customers)
• Web support (helping customers find things on our website). It is not necessary to have in-depth knowledge of website coding, but the ideal candidate needs to be very comfortable with a computer and able to research online.
• Clerk duties: filing orders, book keeping, word processing, odd jobs, etc.
This position is a full-time position with a 43.5 hour work week.
If you believe you are the right person for this position, please email a copy of your resume to the U.S. Manager, Patrick Daly at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Habakkuk — A Book for Times of Crisis April 3, 2020
Habakkuk asked God to remove wickedness and injustice from a nation that professed to believe in the High and Holy One who inhabits eternity. He was told of God’s purpose to chastise severely this wayward people. The rod with which the Lord would correct them would be a violent invasion by a cruel and bloodthirsty […]
A Christian Response to the Corona Virus March 3, 2020
Self-isolation; pandemic; super spreader; coronavirus; COVID-19. Just a few of the words that have become part of everyday conversation in the weeks since the first outbreak of a novel coronavirus was reported in Wuhan, China on 31 December 2019. As of today there are 83,650 confirmed cases and have been 2,858 deaths worldwide, although those […]