US Banner Office is Hiring
UPDATE – THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
The U.S. Banner of Truth office is hiring. We are looking for an employee who will eagerly uphold the mission of the Banner of Truth. Our mission is to promote, advance and disseminate a better knowledge and understanding of the history and doctrines of the true Biblical Christian Faith. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is:
• A self-motivated, hard worker
• Willing to work in a team environment
• Has good communication skills
• Has excellent customer support skills
• Is punctual and professional
• Is organized and can multitask
• Is committed to our mission
Since we are a fairly small office, every employee at the Banner has a variety of responsibilities. The office clerk position will be responsible for several things, including:
• Customer support (answering the phone, taking orders, dealing with customers)
• Web support (helping customers find things on our website). It is not necessary to have in-depth knowledge of website coding, but the ideal candidate needs to be very comfortable with a computer and able to research online.
• Clerk duties: filing orders, book keeping, word processing, odd jobs, etc.
This position is a full-time position with a 43.5 hour work week.
If you believe you are the right person for this position, please email a copy of your resume to the U.S. Manager, Patrick Daly at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Neglected Aspects of the Cross April 19, 2019
No doctrine has received greater attention than the Atonement. And yet, comparing the studies of the present with those of the past, and the emphases of the Bible with those of its interpreters, one begins to suspect that several aspects of the doctrine are not receiving the attention they deserve. Its Horror This is true, […]
Original Sin and Education April 16, 2019
Education is very much in the forefront of the nation’s thinking these days. Within the last few years we have seen the publication of several important official reports. The supply and remuneration of teachers, the virtues of various forms of secondary education and the relationships between pupil, parent and school — all these are, rightly, […]