US Banner Office is Hiring
UPDATE – THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
The U.S. Banner of Truth office is hiring. We are looking for an employee who will eagerly uphold the mission of the Banner of Truth. Our mission is to promote, advance and disseminate a better knowledge and understanding of the history and doctrines of the true Biblical Christian Faith. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is:
• A self-motivated, hard worker
• Willing to work in a team environment
• Has good communication skills
• Has excellent customer support skills
• Is punctual and professional
• Is organized and can multitask
• Is committed to our mission
Since we are a fairly small office, every employee at the Banner has a variety of responsibilities. The office clerk position will be responsible for several things, including:
• Customer support (answering the phone, taking orders, dealing with customers)
• Web support (helping customers find things on our website). It is not necessary to have in-depth knowledge of website coding, but the ideal candidate needs to be very comfortable with a computer and able to research online.
• Clerk duties: filing orders, book keeping, word processing, odd jobs, etc.
This position is a full-time position with a 43.5 hour work week.
If you believe you are the right person for this position, please email a copy of your resume to the U.S. Manager, Patrick Daly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Evangelical Christians and World War One November 10, 2018
It is the centenary of the end of the First World War. Let us remind ourselves of that fearful period in British history of valiant courage, self-sacrifice, unimaginable suffering and death. What can we learn from it? Five of the Causes that Triggered the War 1. Mutual Defence Alliances Countries throughout Europe made mutual defence agreements […]
Small Things and Grace November 9, 2018
Just a couple of weeks ago, Steve Burchett and I loaded up his van and drove to Oklahoma from Kansas City for retreat with the leaders of a well-known international ministry I won’t name. The trip was pleasant, but when we arrived after several hours, the gate of the retreat center was only partially opened […]