US Banner Office is Hiring
UPDATE – THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
The U.S. Banner of Truth office is hiring. We are looking for an employee who will eagerly uphold the mission of the Banner of Truth. Our mission is to promote, advance and disseminate a better knowledge and understanding of the history and doctrines of the true Biblical Christian Faith. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is:
• A self-motivated, hard worker
• Willing to work in a team environment
• Has good communication skills
• Has excellent customer support skills
• Is punctual and professional
• Is organized and can multitask
• Is committed to our mission
Since we are a fairly small office, every employee at the Banner has a variety of responsibilities. The office clerk position will be responsible for several things, including:
• Customer support (answering the phone, taking orders, dealing with customers)
• Web support (helping customers find things on our website). It is not necessary to have in-depth knowledge of website coding, but the ideal candidate needs to be very comfortable with a computer and able to research online.
• Clerk duties: filing orders, book keeping, word processing, odd jobs, etc.
This position is a full-time position with a 43.5 hour work week.
If you believe you are the right person for this position, please email a copy of your resume to the U.S. Manager, Patrick Daly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
God Means It For Good January 22, 2021
The Bible tells us that God controls everything in our lives and in our world. The problem is, however, that our lives and our world often seem so out of control. We all have a year full of examples of that, don’t we? One of the most helpful places in Scripture to give us perspective on this […]
Reading Spurgeon December 15, 2020
Charles Haddon Spurgeon was born in Kelvedon, a village in the county of Essex in the east of England, on 19 June, 1834. He went to be with Christ from Mentone, France, on the evening of Sunday 31 January, 1892. During his lifetime he became perhaps the greatest preacher in the English-speaking world, of his […]