Out of stock - Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available
|Dimensions||8.5 × 5.5 × .1 in|
Table of Contents
- The Time is Short — Editor
- How Brownlow North Redeemed the Time — G. N. M. Collins
- News and Comment
- The Minister’s Progress (1) — C. H. Spurgeon
- Inconsistency and Its Causes — Arthur W. Pink
- William Williams, Pantycelyn, and His Great Hymn, ‘Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah’ — Michael A. G. Haykin
- Book Review
More items to consider:
Magazine Issue 581
Table of Contents The Banqueting House , George Burrowes The King Crucified through Sovereignty , Martin Allan News and Comment What We Cannot Necessarily Know , Peter Barnes Born of God by D. Martyn Lloyd Jones: An Appreciation , Robert Oliver The Apocalypse: ‘Treasure of Christian Hope’ , B. B. Warfield Book Reviews
This index covers issues 1 to 315, September 1955 to December 1989. 111pp.
This binder holds two years’ issues and is made of stout board, with wire rods to hold the magazine in place. The name ‘Banner of Truth’ is stamped in gold on a black panel on the grey cloth.